- Valentijn Byvanck Directeur
- Rosa van der Flier Productierosa.email@example.com
- Tineke Kambier Floormanagertineke.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ilse van Lieshout Educatie email@example.com
- Chandra Merx Organisatie & Bedrijfsvoeringchandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renée Schmeetz CommunicationsmanagerRenee.email@example.com
- Gladys Zeevaarders Floormanagergladys.firstname.lastname@example.org
Dagmar van Wersch, Kiki Goossens, Hanneke van Dongen, Gina Siliquini
Junior online communications employee:
Marres Extended employee:
Marres has a Supervisory Board and a managing director responsible for day-to-day management. The director is accountable to the Supervisory Board for the artistic, organizational and financial state of affairs. The Supervisory Board has committed itself to the Cultural Governance Code.
Supervisory Board Marres
Nelleke Barning | Chair
Rob Stevens | Deputy Chair
Noor van Putte
The members of the Supervisory Board perform their duties unpaid. For their work, they only receive a compensation for expenses incurred and a not excessive fee.
Francine Arts, Kittie Bemelmans, Anne-Sophie Bourez, Kirsten Breddels, Alessio Faustini, Linda Geurts, Peter de Heer, Marleen Houben, Marie Hovakimyan, Seda Hovakimyan, Angela Janssen-Steffes, Henk Kleijnen, Wim Knöptels, Martie Kuik, Tilly Lemmens, Thuus Menger, Marijcke Mommers, Thea Niemarkt, Zander Plekker, Beatrice Pittman, Gerrie Plass, Ineke Schipholt, Peter Soudant, Lizzie Veldkamp, Sanne Vrijman.
Marres is always looking for extra and new volunteers, art lovers, who will welcome our guests warmly and enjoy telling them about the exhibitions. Feel free to send us your CV and motivation letter if you are interested in becoming a volunteer. We will contact you if we have an open position.
Friends of Marres
The circle of friends established in the fall of 2014 includes art lovers from all walks of life. For this dedicated group, Marres organizes special previews and meet & greets with curators and artists.