From June 26 the RIVM corona measures are relaxed:
- From 26 June it is no longer compulsory to wear a face mask in Marres, House for Contemporary Culture, and Marres Kitchen.
- Booking a ticket is no longer compulsory, however, we recommend booking in advance, to ensure you are in possession of a ticket with time slot. Once inside there is no limit to the length of your stay.
- Visitors who have not booked a ticket in advance are asked to register upon arrival.
- Please keep a safe distance of 1,5 meters from other visitors.
- Are you experiencing any symptoms? Make sure to stay at home. These symptoms include: a cold, runny nose, sore throat, mild cough, high temperature or a fever (above 38 degrees Celsius) and/or tightness of the chest.