Marres, House for Contemporary Culture, is developing a progressive educational program dedicated to the senses. We are looking for enthusiastic tour guides who can direct various different activities.
We offer the following activities:
- Personal guided tours
- Directing peer education programs for high schools
- Guided tours for high school students
- Family activities
- Theatre, dance, music, and connecting visual activities to the exhibition.
We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- You’ll be working as part of an educational team and you are able to contribute your own ideas and plans.
- You will meet at least four times a year to prepare the educational program for the new exhibition. You will be given training and supervision for this that will help to develop your own skills.
- You have an active and canvassing role in the programs you have developed.
- You have a unique way of engaging the public and helping them experience the subjects of the exhibition.
- You are able to speak Dutch and English fluently.
- That you have an understanding of the sensory approach presented by Marres and are interested in helping us create new methods for guided tours, workshops, and courses.
- That you have an experimental and inquisitive attitude.
- You will be guiding people through the exhibition in a personal and attentive manner and enjoy giving visitors information about the exhibition, the history of the house, and the Marres sensory program.
- You get people excited to experience the subjects and objects of the exhibition through activities.
If you are interested, please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com