- Valentijn Byvanck Directeur
- Chandra Merx Organisatie & Bedrijfsvoeringchandra.email@example.com
- Tineke Kambier Floormanagertineke.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Willem Janssen Technische Stafwillem.email@example.com
- Ilse van Lieshout Educatie firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rosa van der Flier Productierosa.email@example.com
- Lyanne Polderman Floormanagerlyanne.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renée Schmeetz CommunicationsmanagerRenee.email@example.com
Marres has a Supervisory Board and a managing director responsible for day-to-day management. The director is accountable to the Supervisory Board for the artistic, organizational and financial state of affairs. The Supervisory Board has committed itself to the Cultural Governance Code.
Supervisory Board Marres
Ronald Philippart | Chairman
Rob Stevens | Deputy Chairman
Noor van Putte
The members of the Supervisory Board perform their duties unpaid. For their work, they only receive a compensation for expenses incurred and a not excessive fee.
Angela Janssen-Steffes, Bep Vermeulen, Francine Arts, Gerrie Plass, Henk Kleijnen, Ine Poolen, Jeremy Bronswijk, Kirsten Breddels, Linda Geurts, Louisa Vergozisi, Marie Hovakimyan, Marijke Mommers, Marleen Houben, Martie Kuik, Peter de Heer, Peter Soudant, Seda Hovakimyan, Thuur Menger, Tilly Lemmens, Tineke de Vroome, Wilmien Coumans-Loos, Wim Knöptels
Marres is always looking for extra and new volunteers, art lovers, who will welcome our guests warmly and enjoy telling them about the exhibitions. Feel free to send us your CV and motivation letter if you are interested in becoming a volunteer. We will contact you if we have an open position.
Friends of Marres
The circle of friends established in the fall of 2014 includes art lovers from all walks of life. For this dedicated group, Marres organizes special previews and meet & greets with curators and artists.