Training The Senses intern
Marres is looking for a Training The Senses intern!
For the Training The Senses program, Marres is looking for an intern to assist with the production and/or communication.
As a Training The Senses intern…
- you know how to conduct research.
- you are able to synthesize literature pertaining to various scholarly fields.
- you are able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- you have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- you are able and willing to handle multiple responsibilities within a dynamic institution (such as event coordination, planning and organizing meetings, coordinate and support the production of the event)
- you are curious after the senses and have an affinity with this subject.
As a cultural organization…
- we offer you the possibility to conduct research that fits your educational program
- we offer you flexible hours (aside from the planned Training The Senses events)
- we offer training and guidance
- we take you into our family, meaning you can visit exhibition freely, and will be invited to special events and openings.
Did we spark your enthusiasm? Send us your CV and motivation letter before February 3rd via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you as soon as possible!
Volunteer at Marres
Interested in becoming a volunteer at Marres? You can always send us your CV and motivation letter. We will keep your application, and if we have an open spot, we will contact you. Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.